Bournemouth’s Best Love Story
❤️ 🌹 Valentine’s Day is all about spreading the love and showing appreciation towards your loved ones, whether it’s to your husband, wife, fiancé, grandparents, your friends or even your dog! With this in mind, to celebrate one of the most romantic days of the year, we’re on the search for ‘Bournemouth’s Best Love Story’. We want to hear all about your favourite escapades with your loved one. No story is too big or small! 🌹❤️ If you have a tale to tell and fancy WINNING a romantic night out at Bh2 worth £150, then we want to hear! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject ‘Bournemouth’s Best Love Story’ or comment on our Facebook post with your story, here 💌
- Bh2 Leisure prize draw competitions are only open to residents of Great Britain at the time of the competition opening. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
- All story entries must be received by 12noon on 8th February 2019 GMT time.
- Only one entry per user will be accepted and counted towards application.
- Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Facebook and email only. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and Bh2 Leisure reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- The 3 x shortlisted stories will be selected by an independent 3rd party and announced on 8th February 2019.
- The winning prize is a night out at Bh2 Leisure and will equal to the sum of £150 worth of vouchers.
- The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter's liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any other prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter's reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The promoters decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
- These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoters are Bh2 Leisure and Savills Place-Shaping & Marketing.