When visiting Bh2 Leisure from 19th July 2021, please the follow the latest Government guidelines as well as the ways in which we're keeping you safe.
Our site teams are available to help visitors with any questions they may have.
Centre Update – 19th July 2021
Following the latest government guidance, we are pleased to announce that Bh2 Leisure is open, we advise you to check individual brand opening times before visiting.
• When visiting Bh2 and businesses within the centre, please ensure you follow the latest government guidelines available here https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
• Government advice continues to recommend wearing a face covering while in crowded areas.
• We want everyone to feel safe and welcome when visiting us.
• Please respect other people’s space.
• Some businesses may request that you continue to follow specific guidance, use face coverings, or limit entries. Please respect these requests for the wellbeing of staff and other visitors, and we advise to bring a face covering with you in case you are asked to wear one.
We want to reassure you that the wellbeing of our staff and visitors is our priority. We continue to follow measures at this site including:
• An enhanced cleaning regime including all key touch points throughout Bh2 Leisure.
• Providing hand sanitising stations for guests.
If you have any concerns, we recommend you contact the businesses you wish to visit ahead of travelling and consider visiting away from peak times. Our site team are available to help visitors with any questions they may have.
Please check individual opening times before visiting as they might have changed. More information and new opening hours can be seen when clicked on the links below.
Observe the social distancing visual cues and signage throughout Bh2 Leisure.
Any further updates will be posted on our social media pages and website.