Croods 2 Competition – Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Prize draw is open to UK residents only, aged 16 or over, excluding employees of Bh2 Bournemouth Leisure Park, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, follow the instructions on the above social post.
3. There is a limit of one entry per person.
4. Entry must be made by the entrant. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscriptions, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this prize draw.
5. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
6. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed entries or are unable to be sent because of any technical or other reason. Proof of sending the entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. No cash alternative is available.
8. Entries to the competition give entrants the chance to win the prize and entry does not guarantee the entrant the prize.
9. The prize is as stated and non-transferable. There is no cash alternative.
10. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner within 5 days of the competition closing. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence lists will be entered into.
11. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available we will re-draw for another winner from the list of correct entries.
12. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.